Sport & Techexplore this option
Sport & Tech
The second option is Sport & Tech. It strikes the perfect balance between sophistication and strength, capturing the spirit of adventure on the open road.
I want to vote for UFO
Thanks for your vote
See you soon on NamX social networks...
ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- About how their personal data is collected. Personal data refers to any information that allows the identification of a user. This may include names, first names, age, postal or email address, location, or IP address (non-exhaustive list);
- About their rights concerning these data;
- About the person responsible for processing the collected and processed personal data;
- About the recipients of this personal data;
This policy complements the legal notice lower down on this page.
ARTICLE 2: PRINCIPLES RELATING TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, personal data shall:
- Be processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
- Be collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Be adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- Be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED DURING SITE NAVIGATION
Article 3.1: Data collected
The personal data collected as part of our activity are as follows: name, first name, email, phone and comments in case of use of the voting form.
The collection and processing of this data serve the following purpose(s): Allowing us to to process the survey data.
Article 3.2: Data collection mode
The company may keep certain personal data beyond the above-mentioned deadlines in order to fulfill its legal or regulatory obligations.
Article 3.3: Data Hosting
The namx-vote.com website is hosted by:
Headquarters: 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix – France
ARTICLE 4: DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Article 4.1: Data processing controller
The personal data is collected by SAS ANNAJAH MOTORS.
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS REGARDING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
Any user concerned by the processing of his/her personal data may exercise the following rights, in accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act (Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978):
- Right of access, rectification, and erasure of data (respectively laid down in Articles 15, 16, and 17 of the GDPR);
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR);
- Right to restriction (Article 18 of the GDPR) and objection to data processing (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing;
- Right to determine the fate of data after death;
- Right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Article 77 of the GDPR).
In order for the data controller to comply with the request, the user may be required to provide certain information such as his/her name and first name, email address.
Consult the cnil.fr website for more information about your rights.
The editor of the namx-vote.com website reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time to ensure compliance with current law for the site's users.
Any changes shall not affect purchases made prior to the modification, which shall remain subject to the Policy in force at the time of purchase and as accepted by the user during the purchase validation.
Users are invited to review this Policy each time they use our services, without any formal notice being required.
This policy has been published on July 24, 2023.
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004, known as the L.C.E.N. (Confidence in the Digital Economy), users and visitors, users referred to as "User" of the website namx-vote.com, site referred to as the "Site", are informed of the following legal information.
The connection and navigation on the Site by the User imply full and unconditional acceptance of these legal notices.
ARTICLE 1 - THE PUBLISHER
The publication of the Site is ensured by ANNAJAH MOTORS SAS with a share capital of 1500 euros, registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 878878644, and whose head office is located at 163 QUAI DU DOCTEUR DERVAUX 92600 ASNIERES-SUR-SEINE, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org VAT number: FR83878878644 The Director of Publication is Bilel TLOHI.
ARTICLE 2 - THE HOST
The host of the Site is the company OVH, whose head office is located at 2 RUE KELLERMANN, 59100 ROUBAIX, with the phone number: 0955006633.
ARTICLE 3 - ACCESS TO THE SITE
The Site is accessible from anywhere, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, except in cases of issues, scheduled or unscheduled interruptions, and those resulting from maintenance requirements.
In the event of modification, interruption, or suspension of the Site, the Publisher shall not be held responsible.
ARTICLE 4 - DATA COLLECTION
The Site ensures the collection and processing of personal information of the User in compliance with privacy laws in accordance with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to computers, files, and freedoms.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, the User has the right to access, rectify, delete, and object to his/her personal data. The User can exercise this right by email to the email address email@example.com.
Any use, reproduction, dissemination, commercialization, modification of all or part of the Site without the Publisher's authorization is prohibited and may result in legal actions and proceedings as provided for in the Intellectual Property Code and the Civil Code.